How In Your Face works
In Your Face runs in the backround on your system and monitors events in calendars that are available in the macOS Calendar app. It knows your next upcoming event, and shows a full-screen reminder one minute before it starts (or whichever time you configured in the settings).
How to add a Google, Exchange, or Yahoo calendar
It is very easy to set up reminders for any calendar service that is supported by the macOS Calendar app. Follow these steps:
- Open the macOS Calendar app
- Open the Calendar preferences window via the menu Calendar > Preferences…
- Click the “Accounts” tab in the toolbar
- Click the + button at the bottom of the accounts list
- Choose the appropriate account type and follow the instructions to authenticate your account
- Make sure your newly added calendar shows up in the Calendar app
Now you are all set up and In Your Face should be able to recognize your newly added calendar and show reminders for it. If you need further assistance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does In Your Face support Microsoft Outlook?
Unfortunately In Your Face does not have access to calendars in the Microsoft Outlook app. However, if you have a Microsoft Exchange account you can follow the instructions above for adding it to the macOS Calendar app.